Join our newsletter to stay in the know about our newest releases!
Is it a perfect fit?Since we are only taking 5 measurements it is not enough information for a perfect fit. These measurements don't tell us important information about your proportions or body shape so you should expect to make some adjustments.
An area that may need adjustment is strap length, since the 5 measurements don't affect it.
We do help cover alterations up to 10% of the dress price. Read up on our alteration rebate program HERE.
Is a custom size dress returnable?No. Custom-sized dresses are made to personal measurements, so we are unable to offer returns for custom size dresses for any reasons, including, but not limited to wedding cancellations, incorrect ordering, or sizing changes.
- Delivery time frame is the same as other made to order bridesmaid dress styles. 6-7 weeks for delivery
- We never recommend ordering a custom size using the measurements of a standard size dress.
- We are unable to change the proportions of the dress.
- We recommend adding 0.25 to 0.5 inch to your bust and waist measurements to give some room for comfort.
- Never change height and hollow to floor to make the dress shorter or longer. We can't make a floor length dress into a knee length dress.
- Please convert your measurements to inches.