Blog: The Most Popular Wedding Destinations
Love the dress, but the fit or length needs a little adjustment?
We'll help pay for alterations up to 10% of the dress purchase price!
Here's how to get the process started:
1) Download the Alterations Rebate Form HERE
2) Fill out the form completely
3) Email the form to us at Hello@ShopEveling.com along with a copy of your alterations receipt. Please include ALTERATION REBATE and the ORDER NUMBER in the subject of the email to start the alteration rebate process.
Please see below for our Alteration Rebate Program Terms & Conditions:
- The Alteration Rebate Program is available for Qualifying Purchases made at www.ShopEveling.com
- A Qualifying Purchase is defined as a full price dress purchase over $100 with the following exceptions: Sale products, discounted items, Accessories (shawls, wraps, clutches, jewelry, shoes, etc), Free gifts or products received as part of a promotion, sweepstakes, contest, or giveaway. Other exclusions may apply.
- The Rebate is valid for sizing and/or length alterations only.
- The Rebate will be calculated as the cost of alteration, up to 10% of the total amount of the Qualifying Purchase, less any discounts, adjustments, promotional codes, taxes and/or shipping costs.
- To request a Rebate, customer must fill out the Alteration Rebate Program Form in its entirety and submit it along with a valid alteration receipt and proof of payment to Hello@ShopEveling.com within 90 days of delivery. Requests must fulfill all requirements. Incomplete requests will not be processed. Each Qualifying Purchase must be submitted as an individual request.
- Valid alteration receipts must have the alteration business’ name, address and phone number, the date, customer’s name, and an itemized description of alteration services performed on the receipt. Handwritten receipts will be accepted but must be from a licensed alteration business. Rebates are not valid for non-licensed services. We reserve the right to verify information. All receipts must be legible and must not be altered in any way.
- Products are not returnable or exchangeable once alterations have been made.
- Rebate will be issued as a refund to the payment method used for the original order. Eveling may delay, withhold or disqualify Rebates subject to risk analysis or at our sole discretion. Rebates may take up to 30 days to be processed after receipt of request.
- Any and all Rebate related expenses or liability associated with the receipt of Rebate, including without limitation any federal, state, and/or local taxes or fees, shall be the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Eveling makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Alteration Rebate Program. In addition, Eveling makes no representation that the operation of the Alteration Rebate Program will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Eveling will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Eveling reserves the right to change, modify, extend or terminate the Alteration Rebate Program at any time without notice and at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about the Alteration Rebate Program, please contact Hello@ShopEveling.com